The Dale Method
My competitive edge
- I achieved a distinction for my masters thesis – I’ve been on this journey.
- 1000 hours as a mentor/ coach since 2014.
- 60 postgraduate (PG) students successfully coached since 2018.
- 90% graduated, 10% dropped out completely.
- 15% of the students graduated distinction.
- Numerous unsolicited testimonials attest to my track record.
- Evidence-based theories support my methodology.
- The South African coaching magazine publishes my articles.
- I publish my own newsletter.
In pursuit of a long-term teaching vocation, I formed a start-up business for academic performance coaching. I offer a unique methodology plus individual mentoring, coaching and support for interested, ambitious students.
I developed THE DALE METHOD from proven management techniques; several tertiary qualifications in psychology and evidenced based coaching theory. Many successful post graduate students have written to me to confirm the effectiveness of my program in helping them to graduate.
MPhil Management Coaching (USB), PGDip Addiction Care (Stellenbosch), BA Hons Psychology (Unisa), BA Psychology (cum laude) (Unisa)
I attended one of Caroline’s workshops recently and the experience has impacted my professional development as well as my coaching practice. The course covered a lot of information which was delivered in a concise manner. The structure was clear and logical yet flexible to cater for the needs of the group. I found Caroline to be adept at managing and facilitating the groups learning. She gave each individual space and opportunity to think, contribute, and learn from one another. I entered the workshop with no Coaching framework/model to speak of but I left with a clear framework and model. Caroline was superb at harnessing the collective of the group and her own personal experience enriched the process for me.